ANNOUNCING: The Penn Managed Print Services (MPS) Program
About the DocuSense & Penn Partnership
Following a comprehensive evaluation of MPS market leaders in conjunction with schools and centers across campus, DocuSense, Inc. (formally known as Laser Supply, Inc.), has been awarded the contract as Penn's preferred supplier for managed print services.
As part of the MPS program, DocuSense has been contracted to provide print equipment, supplies, service, and associated MPS software tools to Penn customers seeking to significantly reduce their office printing costs and gain complete control of their printer fleet.
Once you enroll your school, building, or office into the MPS Program, you'll have access to the latest print technologies, high quality printer maintenance services, all consumable supplies, and the best, overall office printing value on campus. The MPS Program includes:
- Multi-functional devices (MFD), copiers, printers, scanners and fax machines
- Preventive maintenance, parts, and ink/toner supplies (excluding paper)
- Guaranteed service level response times with near or on-campus support, break/fix, and supplies replenishment
- Detailed account usage and simplified billing utilizing a cost per page model
- Flexibility for equipment changes; up-scaling and down-scaling as your business needs dictate
- Single, strategic supplier for increased efficiency - no more contracts or need to manage multiple supplier relationships
- Best-in-class print management expertise, processes, and cost
Read the Frequently Asked Questions document or learn more about How MPS Works.
See important information concerning Photocopier Privacy.
Facts & Figures: Printing at Penn
- 60,000,000 sheets of paper, a stack of paper nearly 4 miles high
- 30,000+ ink & toner cartridges used
- 20,000+ printers, fax machines, and copiers on campus
- 5,000+ staff hours spent managing printers, ordering suppliers, and consuming IT support
- Costs over $10,000,000 per year
- Over 300 TONS of paper, plastic, and electronic waste generated - from office printing alone!
- CLICK HERE to download a PowerPoint presentation on the environmental impact of office printing and Penn's overall MPS strategy